Here you will find real needs of real people just like you and I. Please help in whatever way you are able to! The day may come when we may be the ones needing help!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

MERCY CHILDREN'S HOME

My Dearest Beloved,
Greetings to you in the Glorious Name of the Mighty Lord Jesus Christ. His richest Blessings shall be upon on you forever.
Beloved, I am Sister Y.Rajini Kumari residing in Karumuru Village which is located near to Repalle Mandal, Guntur Dist. INDIA. I would like to share my witness which the Lord Did in my Life Briefly, I studied up to +2, Both my parents are agricultural labours.when I am 6 months child I suffered from Heart Problems, my parents took me to many doctors for cure. The Doctor says that there is no use with the medicine, but my parents spend each and every rupee which they earn for my medical expenses. Even they owed for my health but those medicines were not making me healthy. Under all these condition I was grown to 12 years. But on the 13th year my health was severed, so a nominal operation was done to me with the price of 2 lakhs, but the use was nothing. Finally my parents left me in the Church do to the service for the Lord from that day. My Parents prayed for me to use for his Service. I too committed to the Service of the Lord, if he keeps be alive. Miracle, when I am serving the Lord, there is no pain in my heart, I sing songs, I teach kids many action songs etc, but there is no pain or any problems in my health. With this encouragement I was baptized and Trained in Gospel for Asia Bible College for 3 Year in Bible training.
Where I was depressed there I would like to serve the Lord, but none was came forward to marry me, because of my Heart problem. But I give my Life for the Lord, so I am caring 20 children by educating them both physically and spiritually. Please pray for me and for 20 children for their caring and the will of the Lord should come in the lives of us. I would like to work with you through you we can do wonderful activities in INDIA. I wanted you to be blessed, it’s my prayer concept. I warmly invite you to Be a part in my ministry in INDIA. If the Lord wills, I would like to establish a Bible college in our area. Please kindly respond to me with your Prayers.
Here we all are sending you our prayerful greetings to you all there in HIS Name, Waiting for your Prayerful reply, We are heartily welcome you to visit our orphanage our ministry Thanking you, Yours Sister in Christ, Sister Y.Rajini Kumari B.Th Please visit my website http://mercychildrenshome.sm7.org.uk/Home.html
My Address
Sister Y.Rajini Kumari B.Th
D/o Y.Yesobu
MERCY CHILDREN’S HOME
Karumuru Village
Repalle Mandal, 522265
Guntur Dist.
Andhra Pradesh,
South INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment